V-MORE USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to V-MORE!! This website via https://sg.vmoreasia.com/ https://vmoreglobal.com/ together with V-MORE Mobile Applications (“V-MORE Platform”) is a website and/or mobile applications operated by Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd (UEN No. 201603219N) of 45 Ubi Crescent Singapore 408590 (“NIA”). We maintain this V-MORE Platform as a service to our customers and/or members. By using our V-MORE Platform, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this V-MORE Platform.
1. Definition. In this User Agreement "we" or "us", “our” mean V-MORE, NIA together with its affiliates and subsidiaries, which provides settlement and customer services on behalf of V-MORE; and "you" means the user and/or the customer and/or members of the V-MORE Platform.
2. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this User Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect of the V-MORE Platform. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supercedes all prior or comtemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the V-MORE Platform, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
3. Copyright This entire website, mobile applications, design, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, design, compilation, magnetic, translation, digital conversion, unique method of showcasing the products and other matters related to the V-MORE Platform are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the V-MORE Platform, except allowed by Section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, documents or other materials viewed through the V-MORE Platform. The posting of information or materials or products on the V-MORE Platform does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
4. Trademarks. “V-MORE”, “NIA”, “https://sg.vmoreasia.com/”, “https://vmoreglobal.com/”, together with V-MORE Mobile applications are the trade names, trademarks, domain names, and company names (“intellectual properties”) of NIA. All other trade names, trademarks, product names, company names, titles or logos of the merchant partners with V-MORE used on this V-MORE Platform are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of such intellectual properties unless is to promote and enhance the business affairs of V-MORE and its related merchant partner listed under V-MORE platform. Any such unauthorize used of the said intellectual properties without the permission of the relevant owner may constitute an infringement of the owner's rights.
5. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or documents from the V-MORE Platform grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your own personal use or for the sole purpose of placing your own order with V-MORE, or using this V-MORE Platform as a shopping resource.
6. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies; Limitations on Quantity. Whilst V-MORE will make every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this V-MORE Platform, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Neither V-MORE nor any third party or data or content provider makes any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any company information, news, research information, data and/or content contained on this V-MORE Platform (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by third party or data or content providers) (“Information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any Information contained on this V-MORE Platform. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update Information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). If you are not fully satisfied with the products that you purchase, please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
8. Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold V-MORE and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd., and their respective employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (collectively the "Parties") harmless from any liability, damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation to attorneys' fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action ("Claim") brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. If you have to indemnify any of the Parties under this Section, Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd shall have the right to control the defense, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without express written permission from Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd.
9. Legal Capacity to Transact. By accepting these terms and conditions you represent and warrant to us that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place orders on this V-MORE Platform. Should Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Noble Infotech Applications Pte Ltd reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed on this V-MORE Platform.
10. Place your Order. Any contract for purchases and/or redemption through this V-MORE Platform will be made with V-MORE’s merchant (“Order”).? Information contained on this Website constitutes an invitation to treat. No information on this Website constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by V-MORE or its merchant to supply any products to you, however V-MORE’s merchant will make every effort to supply products to you. V-MORE’s merchant will notify you that your Order is being processed by changing your order status from ‘Pending’ to ‘Confirm’ which you are able to access through the user account from V-MORE, however, we do not formally accept your offer until your Order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. V-MORE reserve the rights to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
11. Payment Method and Processing. All transactions are processed via our standard secure https connection using a third parties payment gateway. This means that you can be assured that your sensitive data such as debit and/or credit cards numbers will remain confidential. However, for those User who have enough Advertising Point Credits (as defined in Section 14 of this User Agreement) within V MORE, this Advertising Point Credits can be used as another payment method when User choose to use it to purchase V MORE’s merchant products.
12. Payment. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us and/or our merchants that:
(i) any credit information you supply is true and complete;
(ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your debit and/or credit card company; and
(iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
13. Prices. The User understand that V-More do not control the price of the products posted under V-More Platform. The prices of the products are set by each of V-MORE’s merchants and they will use its best endeavors to list products with the most competitive prices. V-MORE’s merchant reserves the right to change prices for its products displayed at the V-MORE Platform at any time without prior notice. The products are sourced by V-MORE’s merchants themselves from within international markets and as such some may not be available for sale in the stated country. This means that there may be no local recommended retail price for some products displayed on the V-MORE Platform. Where V-MORE’s merchant have been able to establish that a product is for sale in the country, V-MORE’s merchant will use products market price as the recommended retail price. In other cases, a recommended retail price has been established by converting the price in the market from which the goods were sourced (plus any applicable duty or freight) into US dollars or otherwise stated.
14. Advertising Point Credits. Each Advertising Point Credits “APC” is categorized into four (4) parts that is:
14.1. Redeem$. Under this category, User will able to obtain this type of APC when User spent every dollar in their membership package, will get an equivalent value of Redeem$, which can be used to redeem products in the Redemption section in V-MORE website.
14.2. Commission Credit Under this category, User who promotes a paid membership to new user(s), User will be able to earn Comission Credits when the new user(s) purchase a paid Membership(s) in V-MORE. This type of APC will enable the Users and/or Members to a) purchase the voucher offered by V-MORE merchant under the B4P Vouchers; b) make balance payment (if any) for products in Redemption Shop; and c) to pay for or upgrade his or her V-MORE membership.
14.3. Reward$ Under this category, able to get this type of APC when User make purchases from merchants featured under B4P Shopping, B4P Travel and B4P Vouchers. This Rebate Dollars Credits can be used to a) purchase vouchers in B4P Vouchers; b) make balance payment (if any) for products in Redemption Shop; c) to pay for or upgrade his or her V-MORE membership; or d) donate the said APC to a charity organization listed in V-MORE website. The equivalent amount of APC to dollars will be converted into a fiat currency and donated to User selected organization. The Reward$ receivable varies between a free user and a user with paid membership
14.4. Gamification Tickets. Under this category, Gamification Ticket functions as a digital incentive tracker for Reward$ and other incentives. This means for every Rebate Dollars being deducted and/or used and/or given out, an equivalent amount of Gamification Ticket will be deducted in parallel
The said APC is not transferable without V MORE’s consent, has no monetary value and under no circumstances can it be converted into cash, with the exception of donation; in which the conversion amount will be determined by V-MORE. “APC” must be used on the V MORE website towards the purchase and/or payment of V MORE merchants’ products within V-MORE only, excluding third party website. V MORE reserve the right to modify, amend, or cancel the V-MORE Referral Program at any time and the methods through which “APC” are earned, awarded or redeemed.?
APC Expiry. Expiry date is set at 180 days from the day membership is purchased. Expiry date can be renewed to 180 days again upon a new membership purchase.
15. Paid Memberships. You may purchase a V-MORE Membership (“Membership”) under the “Upgrade” to Membership Program which, he or she will be able to enjoy an exclusive membership rebates and programs. Once upgraded to VIP Membership, the VIP Membership is non-refundable.?NIA reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, without prior notice, your Membership, the Referral Program and/or if necessary, to provide alternative benefits to the same value as the original benefits offered under the Membership Program.
16. Supply Of Your Products. Subject to this User Agreement, V-MORE’s merchants are responsible in supplying its Products to you as indicated on your Order Confirmation. When your Order items have been dispatched by V-MORE merchant after such processing, you are able to access the product delivery confirmation from your V-MORE’s account.
17. Refund Policy. V-MORE is an online platform that drives sales traffic to each of the V-MORE’s merchant through Bargain4Pal that is B4P Shopping, B4P Travel and/or B4P Voucher categories. User will be re-directed to a third-party and accordingly, in relation to the refund policy for any products or services purchased through V-MORE’s Bargain4Pal section, User understand that they will need abide to the refund policy provided by the third party respectively. In relation to V-MORE Marketplace section, the User understand that they are purchasing products or services from the third-party seller through V-MORE. Before User proceed to purchase the said products or services from the said third party seller through V-MORE, the User shall understand and abide each and every terms and conditions of the refund policy provided by each of the said third party sellers. In relation to V-MORE Redemption section, since products or services items ordered by the User is settle by way of products or services redemption, V-MORE will not allow any refund and cancelation of order under this V-MORE Redemption section.
In other words, when User wish to redeem product under the V-MORE Redemption section, once product items chosen by the User an order is successfully transacted, this order cannot later be refunded or cancelled.
18. Disclaimer, Exclusions and Limitations. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE VMORE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED ON ANY MEDIA CONTAINED WITHIN ELECTRONIC OR COMPUTING PRODUCTS OR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. RECOVERY AND REINSTALLATION OF SYSTEM AND APPLICATION SOFTWARE AND USER DATA ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH PRODUCTS SUPPLIED TO YOU, AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS V-MORE PLATFORM AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE V-MORE PLATFORM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAIN WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OURV-MORE PLATFORM. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE GOODS OR PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE FROM THE V-MORE PLATFORM. WHERE A COMPUTING PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO OUR MERCHANT FOR REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND, WE WILL IN NO MANNER WHATSOEVER BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA YOU MAY LEAVE ON THE COMPUTING PRODUCT.
20. Data Protection. At V-MORE, we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”). This policy explains the type of personal data we collect and how we collect it; how we use your personal data; the parties that we disclose the personal data to; and the choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal date.
Personal Data We May Collect from You. We may collect the following personal data about you:
· personal information to establish your identity and background such as your full name, passport or identity card number, nationality and religion;
· contact information such as billing address, premises address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address;
· payment information such as your debit or credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details;
· sensitive information such as your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership. We do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is necessary due to exceptional circumstances to serve you better and meet your particular needs;
· recording of your image via CCTV cameras installed at our V-MORE office premises, branches and lobbies;
· recording of your photograph during any of our corporate events or third party open day;
· recording of calls placed by you to our customer services;
· function or post when you commence a business relationship with us;
· resume or CVs when you apply job with us
For general web browsing although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of your visit. If you provided us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g information of you spouse, children, parents and/or employees), by submitting such personal data to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the purposes as listed below.
How We Collect Your Personal Data. We may collect personal data either from you, from your authorized representative, from third parties, or from publicly available sources which may include (but is not limited to):
· when you register for our services (for example when you submit an application form to become our customer);
· when you contact us in person, by a phone call or over the counter (for example when you contact us for any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks, we may keep record of that correspondences);
· when you participate in any surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contest, offers or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party;
· when you commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider, or business partner)
· when you visit any of our V-MORE offices, branches or premises;
· when you attend any of our corporate events or third party open day;
· when you visit or browse our V-MORE Platform;
· when you apply job with us;
· when you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
· when we collect information about you from third parties we dealt with or are connected with you (payment collector, housing developer, credit reporting agencies or financial institutions);
· from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Use of Personal Data Collected. You agree that we may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
· to verify your identity;
· to manage and maintain your account or contract with us;
· to notify you about benefits and changes to the services;
· to provide and improve our services to you including fulfilling audit requirements, billing for services and facilitating payments;
· to carry out your instructions or to respond to any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks that you have submit to us;
· to protect or enforce our rights to recover any debt owing to us;
· to compile information for analysis and in reports for relevant regulatory authorities;
· to transfer or assign our rights, interest and obligations under any of your agreements with us;
· to update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records;
· to administer competitions, contests, offers or promotions;
· to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual;
· to conduct research for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us;
· to assess financial and insurance risks;
· to conduct surveys, questionnaire, and provide you with information from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to engage in business transactions in respect of services to be offered and provided to you to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us;
· for internal management of the services being provided to you;
· to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes;
· to provide training for our staff;
· to conduct marketing and information technology activities (for example, market research);
· to persons who have been identified as being you and your authorized representative(s) pursuant, for the purpose of the relevant transactions or enquire;
· to third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) for any of the purposed described above. Where we disclose your personal data to third parties we shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to us;
· for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data. As a part of providing you with our services and the management or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
· law enforcement agencies;
· government agencies;
· our regulator;
· companies or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers or professional consultant;
· companies or organization that assists us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with services that you have requested;
· our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data;
· other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent;
· Any credit reporting agencies or in the event of default, any debt collections agencies subject to the permitted law applicable to us.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured. This includes following our security procedures (like checking your identity when you call us.) Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content.
Your Consent. By submitting your personal data, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this User Agreement.
21. Force Majeure. Neither NIA nor any of its affiliates and subsidiaries shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement together with your Order constitute the entire agreement between you and NIA in relation to your use of theV-MORE Platform, your V-MORE membership, and the supply of the Products to you by NIA. These Agreement cannot be varied except by us in writing or by e-mail. Neither you nor NIA shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless specifically stated this Agreement supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representation, whether written or oral, between you and NIA.
23. Modification/Alteration. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the-MORE Platform. We may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the V-MORE Platform from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the V-MORE Platform.
24. Miscellaneous. This Agreement are binding upon the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
This Agreement will not be assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent.
No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under any provision of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege.
You and NIA are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
25. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore without regards to principles of conflicts of laws. In the event of a dispute between a member or customer and V-MORE and its affiliates and subsidiaries arising from or relating to the Agreement, or the rights and obligations of either party, the parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute through nonbinding mediation. Any cause of action by you with respect to the V-MORE Platform (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. NIA shall not be obligated to engage in mediation as a prerequisite to disciplinary action against the member or customer. If the parties are unsuccessful in resolving their dispute through mediation, the dispute shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration in Singapore as an exclusive jurisdiction to settle the dispute.